Michael Newberry wrote:

I don't mind .luac for linux or something and it was something we initially considered for obvious reasons. But, for those of us in the Windows world, a 3 letter extension works better than 4 letters or more.

Michael

I disagree on that. Windows doesn't have any problem with extensions longer than 3 characters. Actually, a longer extension increases the chances that the extension is unique on the system. The advantage of a unique extension is, that no other programm will remove the verbs, that you registered for the extension.

Jan-Eric