We have been using .llc for compiled Lua code. Our compiled script libreary ships this way.

Michael

----- Original Message ----- From: "PA" <petite.abeille@gmail.com>
To: "Lua list" <lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br>
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 9:00 AM
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: lua mime type?

On Mar 10, 2005, at 16:48, Andre Carregal wrote:

As in "MIME type for the returned page for a browser request"? Or as in
"MIME type for Lua source code intended to be displayed/edited on the
client"?

The later.

Imagine a web server which vends Lua source code files. What should be their MIME type? I thought of "application/x-lua", Jamie Webb proposed "text/x-lua". I'm fine with either :)

Ditto for compiled Lua code... what MIME type to use? "application/x-lua-bytecode"? "application/x-lua-vm"?

Also, what extension, if any, should a compiled Lua file take? .luo?

Cheers

--
PA, Onnay Equitursay
http://alt.textdrive.com/