Yeah, we also got a kick out of the common letters in .llc and LLC. But we thought "compiled" rather than "object" seemed to apply to what we were distributing. And the users seemed to like it.

Michael

----- Original Message ----- From: "PA" <petite.abeille@gmail.com>
To: "Lua list" <lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br>
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 9:50 AM
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: lua mime type? and file extension

On Mar 10, 2005, at 17:32, Michael Newberry wrote:

We have been using .llc for compiled Lua code. Our compiled script libreary ships this way.

LLC? Like in Limited Liability Compilation? :P

http://www.answers.com/llc&r=67

On the other hand, luo seems to be an ethnic group located "near Lake Victoria in parts of Kenya and Tanzania":

http://www.owlnet.rice.edu/~ling215/Luo/main.html

.llc? .luo? Other candidates?

Cheers

--