Ando Sonenblick <ando@spritec.com> wrote:
(28/02/2005 20:26)

>(Aside: remember a while back on this list, someone asked if there are
>any development environments that use Lua and can be used to create
>stand-alone executable apps - well, Sprite Studio is just such a
>development environment!   And does exactly that!

That was me. :) I kid you not. Different name though, an old mail address..
I just put my email on your notification list for the Win32 variant. :)

I'm also going to look at Win32 LuaX, but haven't yet done so. Not sure if it does standalone EXE compiles, but it's a very neat small package. Standalone is always a nice choice though.