Hi,

PA wrote:
> This was the content of the system generated lua.crash.log... the
> system would like to offer its humble apologies for not providing
> enough information to exactly pinpoint the problem...

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply this was anyone's fault. The module is no
longer mapped and thus the crash dump cannot provide debug info.

Go into loadlib.c and search for the 'gctm' function. Comment out
the following line:

  if (*lib) ll_unloadlib(*lib)

If it doesn't crash anymore we've found the culprit (but not the solution).

Bye,
     Mike