Hallo,

PA wrote:

It would we awesome if LuaForge was an off-the-shelve application which would handle all/most of the above functionalities either by providing them itself or by seamlessly interfacing with them.

And now lets go to the drawing board :)

Why do I have this Pandora Box's feeling? Well, my suggestion is to try to implement a Trac-like software. Trac is simpler and manages just a project by installation. We'd need to write a wiki, a request tracker and Subversion bindings. As time goes by and if we are successful, we can aim for the stars.

-alex
http://www.ventonegro.org/