On Feb 03, 2005, at 15:56, Alex Sandro Queiroz e Silva wrote:

Or perhaps a little bit of all the above and turn the existing "LuaForge" into an out-of-the-box application to handle most software development issues.

Dude, you've just read my mind. My preliminary wiki implementation is just a step towards a bigger content management system. So I guess you can count me in.

Excellent!

To keep the LuaForge analogy going, here is what I had to setup to get 'alt.dev' running:

http://textdrive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1888

The main components being:

- Mailman for mailing lists
- Subversion for version control
- Textpattern for content management
- Trac for project management

It would we awesome if LuaForge was an off-the-shelve application which would handle all/most of the above functionalities either by providing them itself or by seamlessly interfacing with them.

And now lets go to the drawing board :)

Cheers

--
PA, Onnay Equitursay