On Friday 28 January 2005 3:11 pm, Romulo Bahiense wrote:
>  > I think hiding attributes might not be the better approach
>
> Sometime ago I read a message in this list saying:
>      "If you don't want to do something, just don't."

that's the quote that totally sold me to 'The Lua Way'.
at first i was very sceptical to the syntax ( "end" ??? real programmers use
{ and } for blocks!!!)  but this single quote deeply resonated and calmed me
down... long enough to discover the functional programming features, and now
All Is As It Should Be

> Once again, KISS -- the acronym, not the rock band -- is everything :)

amen

--
Javier