[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Some projects using Lua
- From: Philippe Lhoste <PhiLho@...>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 15:07:44 +0100
Searching something else, I found some projects using Lua but that, for
some reason, are not listed in the user project list
<http://www.lua.org/uses.html>, and rarely or never mentioned in this
- FreePOPs was mentioned by the creator (Enrico Tassi?) in this list, it
can be found at http://www.FreePOPs.org
It allows to access webmail content through a local POP3 server, Lua
being used to parse HTML pages (I oversimplify description...).
- Celestia, the well known "free real-time space simulation that lets
you experience our universe in three dimensions."
<http://celestia.h-schmidt.net/>. It can be scripted in Lua since the
1.3.1 version (current version is 1.3.2).
- MUSHclient is a commercial MUD client for Windows, scriptable in Lua,
amonst other scripting languages.
There are probably more, but that's all I found today...
May I suggest to authors, if they (still) read this list, to officially
mention your software (or Lua scripting extension) to Luiz for inclusion
in the above page?
-- (near) Paris -- France
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --