No display, I presume?

12.1.2005 kello 18:57, Erik Hougaard kirjoitti:

 William Roper wrote:

That sounds like a job for LuaChip! ;)

Hows that project going anyway?

Ryan.

Not as fast as I did predict (due to my illness in the fall etc...), but as of 1/1/2005 the LuaChip has been elevated to a commercial project at my company, and we have hired new people in to free me from a lot of other projects. So my prediction is that LuaChip will see daylight in the comming couple of months.

LuaChip will be based on the "Digi Connect ME" family and will be a commercial product. Special pricing for the Lua-List will ofcause be offered.

With Regards.
Erik Hougaard