Hi,

> Avoid sensible names like the plague!
> Never call files 'memory.h' 'io.h'
> 'sock.h' or such like .. that's so sensible
> you're certain to get a clash with another
> sensible person :)

I am sorry to disagree. The only file that should be included by
non-LuaSocket modules is called <luasocket.h>. If you have another file
in your system with that name, there is not much I can do. The other
include files are supposed to be in the same directory as the internal
LuaSocket modules that include them, and the modules that include them
are the only files that are supposed to be in that directory. These
modules use "" and not <> exactly for this reason.

Best regards,
Diego.