On Tuesday 14 December 2004 2:07 pm, Tomas wrote:
> Look at the use of these functions inside cgilua.lua and feel
> free to ask me anything.

of course, i've been looking at the sources since before my first question,
they're certainly very readable (the main thing that makes me wonder is the
venv()   ;-)   i'll get to experiment a little as soon as i get a slight rest
from my current project (the current deadline is this end of year!)

I hope to learn just enough javascript to be able to write a generic client;
then a simple server api could cover my goal of desktop-like web apps

--
Javier