	Hi Javier,

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Javier Guerra wrote:

> On Tuesday 14 December 2004 11:48 am, Tomas wrote:
> >  I don't have performance numbers yet (this is work for 2005 :-).
> > I think you want only the launchers layer, not entirely CGILua.  So, cut
> > it off!  A simple modification inside the launcher .lua files will do
> > what you want.
>
> right, i had thought about that a lot... but i'd like to keep the http-parsing
> code.  and it would be better if my launcher could still launch standard
> luaPages
	We tried to develop CGILua as a set of libraries.  I'm
sure you could modify the launcher to (untested code):

require"lfs"
require"cgilua.post"
require"cgilua.prep"

	And, after that you could use those functionalities.
Look at the use of these functions inside cgilua.lua and feel
free to ask me anything.

	Good luck,
		Tomas