Hi,

> is someone using LUA as a programming language for
> never-programmed-before students? Is someone experimenting it as a
> teaching language?

I'm currently studying Computer Science in a french university, and
there is no such thing. But this semester, a friend had -as a project
for a course on unix shell and bash scripting- to make a report on an
other and unknow scripting language. Of course, he made it about the
Lua language. The teacher was very interesting in it, and it's
possible that the course will now talk a bit about Lua.

I'll personnaly have it next semester, I'll tell you if the teacher
talks about Lua :)

- sam

--
/ Maxime Petazzoni - <maxime.petazzoni@bulix.org> - bulix.org |