On Tuesday 23 November 2004 10:17, Philippe Lhoste wrote:
> And things got confusing with some versions,
> as you hit F1 to get help on a given keyword, and see the help in
> French, but about English keywords, so you had to guess the French
> version of the given parameters...

Same here in Italy. I just went through an even worse "translation hell" in a
Psion application meant to syncronize a palmtop's agenda (etc.) with Lotus
Organizer. I had to search around for hours and guess at the English names
and pathnames to be entered instead of the documented/default Italian ones
(and vice-versa) to make that link work at last.

The only exception I'd probably make for using standard English names in
programming is primary school.

  Enrico