[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: I'm totally baffled.
- From: Philippe Lhoste <PhiLho@...>
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:26:46 +0100
Quinn Tyler Jackson wrote:
OK, the $-grammar for lua is now accepting the files on LuaWiki that I
picked at random.
$-grammar or §-grammar (as per your site)?
Mmm, § is high-Ascii, so I suppose you avoid using it in text mails, so
people (Mac?) may see it wrong.
How do you pronounce that?
The question is now -- what am I going to do with a Lua parser? ;-)
- It seems there is a high demand for some simple static checks, like
pointing out uses of a uninitialized variables:
local familyName, googleUrl = '', ''
- Lists all global variables, making those declared inside functions
There is a good chance coder may want to make them local, both for
optimization (faster) and to avoid name clash (side effects).
- Why not an equivalent for [Exhuberant] CTags? It can be useful for
-- (near) Paris -- France
-- Professional programmer and amateur artist
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --