> As for the statement:
>
> local t,f={},1
>
> I'm still completely and utterly baffled as for where to find that in the
> grammar specification. ;-)

Thanks to those who pointed out that this is:

local NAMELIST = EXPRLIST

I can't believe I forgot to include tables as expressions.

OK, the $-grammar for lua is now accepting the files on LuaWiki that I
picked at random.

The question is now -- what am I going to do with a Lua parser? ;-)

I'm thinking maybe a Win32 based Lua debugger with extended error checking.
The Lua debugger in The Grammar Forge, mixed with a pre-parse of the source
to find suspicious things that the current parser might not? A Lua source
browswer?

--
Quinn Tyler Jackson
http://members.shaw.ca/qjackson/