On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 09:20:19AM -0200, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:

> As others have pointed out, it does so because it's easier to implement
> and more flexible to use. And that's Lua's philosophy...

Aha, so it must actually be possible to access the old overridden scope
still in some way.  I  haven't figured out how to do that yet.  Example?

Rich Artym.
--
Existing media are so disconnected from reality that our policy debates
spin around a fantasy world in which the future looks far too much like