..continuing

I had a short glimpse on AFT and Structured Text now.

Let's say there are two sides to Lumikki. The one is a rude, simple, "easifier" that resembles the Structured Text approach. It takes care of:

	- adding <HTML>, <BODY>, <P> tags if you forgot
	- converting umlauts, & char automatically
	- other such "rude" stuff

Then there's the other side, the macro feature.

- allows use of predefined macros (s.a. <@GRA ..> which will be _very_ powerful in the future ;)
	- allows definition of your own macros (as Lua code)

The latest point I don't find in AFT & ST. It really makes all the difference, much like Lua's "metaprogramming" mindset. Instead of giving you tools, it gives way of easily making those tools.

This said, thanks for the links. :)
-ak