P.Gertman@informgaz.gazprom.ru escribió:

Hello to all!
What do you think of special simplified-scaled-down-etc livecd Linux (or FreeBSD) distribution including most modern Lua(Cheia) and all libs needed for it (I mean all those "standard" LuaCheia modules)?
I was a Inferno 3 licensee for a couple of years.
I respect very much the Lucent/BellLabs product, but I always be uncomfortable of using Limbo.

The mini distribution plus something around UML/coLinux (for hosted versions) could be an alternative to Inferno/Limbo.
I'll let to somebody else to think of Grid Computing on these environments.

I'm thinking aloud...

Daniel