Hello to all!
What do you think of special simplified-scaled-down-etc livecd Linux (or FreeBSD) distribution including most modern Lua(Cheia) and all libs needed for it (I mean all those "standard" LuaCheia modules)?
Purpose:
1. A ticket for newbies into the "World of Free Software development".
3. Kind of Lua propaganda ;)
4. Education environment (computer science for elementary school ;)
5. Friendly sandbox for developers (no need to install anything)
Also Lua can be used by this distribution itself. The tomsrtbt one-diskette distribution heavily uses Lua to supply user with many tools, which otherwise do not fit into limited size of diskette.

This is just planning. Well, I do have time to create such a distribution, but not sure that i'm competent enough.