Good point. :)

19.9.2004 kello 05:36, David Given kirjoitti:

 Asko Kauppi wrote:
[...]
I'm not sure it can.. Remember, the initialisation function also has the moudle name in it. I'm not sure I like that very much, wouldn't a specific function name (s.a. 'open_module()') be easier, and it would allow free renaming of the file later.

This doesn't allow you to link all the modules together with the Lua runtime to form a static executable, because they'll all be exporting the same name. Not a particularly big issue, but it does add another layer of complexity.

--
[insert interesting .sig here]