Hi,

> What is a "bakefile"?
It is a project file (written in a subset of XML) for Bakefile
(http://bakefile.sourceforge.net).
>From a bakefile you can easily create makefiles for a lot of compilers.

> I've been using a batch file to bclunky uild lua5,luasocket, and
> sqlite under lcc-win32. Lcc-win32 comes with a minimal make... do you
> think I'd be able to integrate into bake?
I have to say that I never heard of lcc-win32 before this mail :-)
And from what I see at http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~lcc-win32/ it is a C
compiler only...
anyway, it's not supported by Bakefile and thus my bakefiles cannot be used
create makefiles for lcc-win32; you can contact bakefile authors to ask
lcc-win32 support;
anyway, there various free C++ compilers available on internet (like borland
c++ free command line tools, digital mars...).

FM