luac-compiled scripts work fine on 32-bit ARM as long as you account for
the fact that many ARM processors have no FPU.

In that case luac and the Lua interpreter must be compiled with
lua_Number defined to be an integer.

It follows then that your scripts may only use integers.

This is something to consider when evaluating Lua for geometric
descriptions.

-Kevin

www.pepperfish.net
PGP signed or encrypted mail welcome                         Key ID:
3651D17A