analisifunzionale escribió:

I suggest you try to use 7zip compression algorithm insted of zip (there
is ansi-c code SDK here: http://www.7zip.org/sdk.html) because is more
efficent and using zip file I've trouble about '/n' win-unix handling in
some SQL files.

I used ZIP because the routines reuses Zlib code already in to support PNG.
I must to balance features vs. size, but I promise you to take 7Zip into account at the next stage of development. :-)

For my pourpose will be usefull a socket support, too (Luasoket, maybe):
I would like also to download data form internet and/or install program
in a remote server throught FTP.

I'm thinking in plugins (alla NSIS) to add that kind of features.

Some bug in this early relese (I think you know it alredy):

- I find that the code:
if d.efa > 32 then
            setup.log( 'Creating ' .. d.name .. ' directory...')
        else
            setup.log( 'Installing ' .. d.name .. ' ...')
        end
don't work (all file are directory for the installer).
- the installer install all file in zip, setup images too.

As you can see, the Lua code only logs "all" the files in the zip, it installs nothing.

If you need help to develop or test your product, you can send me an e-mail!

matteo!

You are now in my helpers list. ;-)

Thanks Matteo,
Daniel