Ignacio Castaño escribió:

Hi Daniel,

I really like the idea, but I've not been able to run the win32 binaries, it
shows a message box saying: "Setup image is corrupt".

Ignacio:

You must to "build" a setup or setup.exe following the instructions in README. The executable shows that message because it can't find a zip "pasted" at its end.

It would be nice to separate the installation logic from the interface, so
that you could provide different implementations of the different page
dialogs using different backend, ie. text mode/fltk/gtk. But I agree that lua
and fltk make a good combination.

Yes, I agree, in fact I'll appreciate very much any idea about "text mode" wizard libraries.

Thanks,
Daniel