Hi!

I seem to recall someone (lhf?) mentioning that Lua 5.1's behaviour
might change in some way regarding the implicit creation of vararg
tables from '...' argument lists.

Are there any more details on what direction this might take in
the future?  I'm currently rationalising my app's use of these
vararg tables in situations where they need to be passed to another
vararg-using function, after discovering that my app is spending
25% of its lua-time in unpack().  Since this rationalisation
involves changing a lot of code, I'd rather change things in a
way that is performant and syntax-friendly to whatever varargs
changes might be coming along.

Thanks,
--Adam
--