William Roper wrote:
On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 11:37:43 +0200, Jonathan Jacobs
<korpse-lua@kaydash.za.net> wrote:

I enjoyed using luabind (http://luabind.sourceforge.net/), probably
because it had a Boost.Python (http://www.boost.org/) feel to it.

I looked into luabind a while ago, and they were extremely unhelpful.
I use Borland's compiler and they said "It doesn't work and we aren't
going to waste time fixing it."

Please understand that we are doing this work (and it's a LOT of work)
for free and simply don't have enough free time to fix all the problems
with highly deficient compilers. There's nothing to stop you from making
a contribution though.. or just use a less deficient compiler.

--
Daniel Wallin