On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 18:01:31 +0200, Daniel Wallin
<dalwan01@student.umu.se> wrote:
> William Roper wrote:
> > On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 11:37:43 +0200, Jonathan Jacobs
> > <korpse-lua@kaydash.za.net> wrote:
> Please understand that we are doing this work (and it's a LOT of work)
> for free and simply don't have enough free time to fix all the problems
> with highly deficient compilers. There's nothing to stop you from making
> a contribution though.. or just use a less deficient compiler.
>
> --
> Daniel Wallin

I have no problem contributing, but noone even wanted to take the time
to talk about the problems in order to point me in the direction of
fixing it myself. I've never used the boost library, and the
experience left a very sour taste in my mouth.

I'm not going to get into compiler wars with you. Most compilers are
deficient in one way or another. He made a suggestion and I replied
with my experience in the matter.

Thanks,
Ryan.