On Jul 01, 2004 at 01:08 -0400, John Belmonte wrote:

>     * most of the current community resources are under free hosting at
> sourceforge.  phpBB or the like will require some other hosting
> solution.  Whoever commits to that must have a sustainable, long term plan.

I'm not a fan of web forums myself.  I certainly would be opposed to
replacing the mailing list as the official place to discuss Lua.  But,
I have used some SourceForge forums on occasion, and I think their
system is pretty good.  For example, if you're a registered SF user,
you can easily subscribe to get emails whenever a new posting comes in
to the forum.

--
Thatcher Ulrich
http://tulrich.com