I have been mostly a passive subscriber to this list for the last year.

The volume of useful information that comes through this list is amazing.  And yet, it is lost to the email archives, making it difficult to search and retreive.  Threads are often broken and disconnected.  Valuable help and examples become lost like a needle in a hay stack.

We really need a forum!  Is there a reason (technical/cost/time) that this hasn't happened?  What can we lua users do to help?

Mike

<<winmail.dat>>