Is there a difinitive list somewhere (on the web) that discusses what
changes, feature additions, etc. will be in 5.1? I'm sure it has been
discussed more than a few times (I'm new to the group), but about the
only thing I ever find myself "wanting" is bitwise operations and hex
literals.

Regardless, I'd still like to peruse changes (like the long comment
styles being proposed) somewhere to plan for the future.

Also, I'm very interested in the register based bytecode in Lua 5. Is
this documented anywhere online?

--
Best regards,
 Jeff                          mailto:jma@insightbb.com