Hi,

> Thanks!  I've been enjoying getting acquainted with the beta.  A
> tangible form of appreciation is bug reports, no?

:o) Sure. I have found a few myself, Mike Pall others, Dave Burgess
others... Damn last minute changes!  This was one of them.
You will notice ftp.lua has a similar problem.

Anyways, I will probably update the beta soon with fixes.

*Please* send me all bugs you find, even those you can't figure out how
to solve. I realized it was better to release the library than to keep
testing it alone. Send comments too. I am always on the look for good ideas.

> On http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/luasocket/smtp.html, I think the
> non-MIME example needs a comma after the first } in the definition of
> mesgt.

Yes it does. Thanks.

[]s,
Diego.