Are there any delphi users here willing to help me out?

In fact, I'm thinking about create a 'Lua RTTI'. But I don't know if it will be worth the hard-work.

The 'main' problem is that only the published properties will be available automatically through the script engine (RTTI). Methods and functions will have to be 'hand-registered'.

It is not a problem at all, but what is the point of having only a few features of the VCL/CLX?

Anyway, I'm interested in anything regarding Lua and Pascal (Delphi and specially FPC - http://www.freepascal.org). If you are willing to start a project, let me know.

Romulo