I am trying to get lua running together with my delphi program for this i
need to access an delphi class from lua.
Thus far i managed to link delphi procedures/functions and variables for use
in lua. And read the variables from lua to delphi back.

As i am not a c(++) user i get a little bit spooked by the examples. Also
the tolua and the likes make me only more confused.

Is there a dummy explanation on how to provide an class to lua via the api?

Are there any delphi users here willing to help me out?

I found the delphi units (headers) at
http://assoc.wanadoo.fr/thallium-software/thlua.en.html is this still
maintained as the authors mail adres do not seem to exist anymore.