From: Anton Krugliakov [mailto:anton.krugliakov@nival.com]
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 5:26 AM
To: lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
Subject: RE: lua state

Hi!

We are using lua with serialization, but ... we using hardly modified version of Lua 4.1 totaly rewrited to use STL and coroutines, because our automatic serialization method understand only STL containers. But, now we can't move to Lua 5.x because of making it's serializable is a very hard work :(
I'd like to hear if someone make Lua 5.x serializable ?
Or is all on this thread use state machine instead of full serialization ?

WBR
--
Anton Krugliakov

--