Hi,

Any suggestrions are welcome.

I tried your piece of code, and I found that your autocompletion forgets an element when you specify the begining of the string. This element is the string itself.

Let's use this table :
test = { lua="yeah", lua_rox="of course", lua_is_the_best=1}

And s = "print(test.lua"

Your code outputs :
lua_rox
lus_is_the_best

But not lua itself. Unfortunalety, I am not good enough yet in Lua to find where is the problem. I'll try, but I can't promise I'll find it :)

- Sam
--
[ identity: maxime petazzoni aka sam -+- maxime.petazzoni@nova-mag.org ]
[ jabber  : sam@jabber.dk    | icq: 100551837 | aim : maximepetazzoni  ]