From: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
[mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br]On Behalf Of Johann
Hibschman
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 6:08 PM
To: Lua list
Subject: Re: scons with toLua++

On Mar 25, 2004, at 4:10 PM, Asko Kauppi wrote:

> scons is worth using anyhow, it's a great tool!

I suppose this is a bit off-topic, but I just find scons to be
annoying, as soon as you have to make any adjustments to the build.
For example, I had to alter the linker flags and it took a lot of
poking around in the code to figure out how to do that.  If I had a
plain ol' makefile, gnu or not, I could have done it in 30 seconds,
tops.

It's unclear to me what the problem is that SCons fixes.

-Johann