At 09:47 PM 3/17/2004, you wrote:
> (I'm still trying to decide whether I'm upset that tolua++ uses SCons to
> build.)

It is very easy to convert the build system to plain, old-fashioned Makefiles,
or to autoconf/automake. In fact, the Makefiles from tolua 4.0 apply with
only minimal changes. This is not something worth getting upset about. :)

I hate to continue with the offtopic thread, but I have to ask: what is so _wrong_ about using scons? I thought it would be a welcome change to use scons with tolua++, especially since tolua has a lot of non-cygwin windows users.. Is it that it requires python? or is it just fear of the unknown? :)

Ariel.
http://Anime.com.ar
snm