Jay Carlson wrote:

> Chuck wrote:
>
>> The problem is that I don't want to complexify the project by using
>> SDL + SDL -> C++ wrappers + tolua ++ + lua
>> instead of SDL + tolua + lua.
>
> Despite the implication of the name, tolua++ works just fine for C code
> as well as C++.
>
> (I'm still trying to decide whether I'm upset that tolua++ uses SCons to
> build.)

For my own, I just removed the {Makefile, config} from the sources by
renaming into "*.bkp", and inserted my own Makefile.am in each directory.
This is a quite straight over migration : just open the Makefile, rename it
into Makefile.am and uses the common automake targets (bin_PROGRAMS,
SUBDIRS, ...)

--
Chucky