Clemens Wacha wrote:
> Yes. First of all there are no screenshots, there is no "New User
> Guide with simple examples"-Section or at least I couldn't find
> it.

Clemens, have you looked the Guide? Please send any comments to me
why it isn't friendly for new users.

I have added a screenshots section to the manual. This was something
I was planning to do for some time now.

In each control's manual (at the bottom) you will find a full example
of how to use it; this should be quite interesting for new users.
Just run the executable in the distribution, copy-and-paste the example
and see it running.

Regards,
Mark

--