On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 12:31:09 +1300
"Vadim Macagon" <vadim_mcagon@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Have you considered IUP?
> http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/iup/index.html

Yes. First of all there are no screenshots, there is no "New User
Guide with simple examples"-Section or at least I couldn't find
it. I don't like the way they organize the widgets in the code.
Its much simpler than gtk or win32 but its not what I call simple
:-)

It has to be as simple as in Tcl/tk. tcl/tk looks ugly and lua is
easier to understand. And it doesn't need to be portable. If you
need portable tools use wxLua. I want a scripting language with
gui that i can recommend users which are new to linux and have
never coded before.

If you are the only one answering then i will have to start on my
own.

Regards
--
Clemens Wacha            wacha@gmx.ch          ICQ: 12620942