Hello,

I need a simple scripting language with GUI support that gives me the
ability to create simple programs. I think I found it with lua but it
lacks the GUI support. I also checked tcl/tk but I the coding style is
not as simple as in lua and the gui looks totally ugly. There are now 3
possibilities for me:
1. I download the gtk bindings for lua or
2. I develop the gtk bindings for lua or
3. A combination of the above points

I already checked wxLUA but I don't like the footprint of it and its
still more complicated than needed. The main goal should be a GUI
integration which is as simple as in TCL/Tk. And the world domination
target would be lua/gtk as linux scripting language number #1 for the
non-coders and power-users like it is applescript on MacOS X.

Now the question: Which point do I have to choose? 1, 2 or 3?

Regards
Clemens

--
Clemens Wacha           wacha@gmx.ch           ICQ:12620942