filtering is just as trivial as dropping the "[Lua List]" as far as i'm
concerned.  maybe it should be set so that those with less flexible mail
systems can do what they want, since the rest of us can fix it as we want
no matter what?

i really have no preference at all - i only send this email because people
having such strong opinions about such small details annoys me much more
than the original suggestion...

andrew

--
personal web site: http://www.acooke.org/andrew