On Mon, 2004-02-16 at 09:36, analisifunzionale wrote:
> > Is it possible to have message headers like:
> > [Lua list] Whatever...
> > This will help to eliminate spams, imho.
> I agree. Using filter system you can *save* the lua-list messages, but
> is more easy for human reader see [Lua list] header, IMHO.

I thoroughly disagree.

It's enough that the Reply-To is altered to the list (something I
disagree with). The List software correctly supplies the List-Id and
other List-* headers in the mails. Your mail client should use those to
display the mails differently for the Lua List, *or* you should use them
to provide some sort of key for filtering the Lua mails into another
mailbox.

I don't need an entire mailbox with "[Lua List]" at the start of the
subject. Altering the subject is (IMO) wrong and ugly.

What mail clients are you using, and do they have filtering capability?

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler: Digital-Scurf Unlimited