Thanks, although none of those calling interfaces are for CORBA, as far as
I can see.  Since Java includes an ORB, I believe, is it possible to use
that ORB with luajava (I have the same question about all JVM based
scripting languages and haven't found an answer yet)?  I'm not interested
in controlling Lua from CORBA, but rather using Lua to coordinate
resources via CORBA (at the moment I know very little about all this).

Cheers,
Andrew

PS That's an impressive list of libraries!

--
personal web site: http://www.acooke.org/andrew
personal mail list: http://www.acooke.org/andrew/compute.html