> I'll be part of a project, where lua will be a major part of the
> functionality, using alot of libraries to manage different tasks
> involved. As each module becomes usefull, I would be happy to contribute
> our achievements to a larger library.

Great. It looks as though the libraries will be going into LuaCheia
(whether you like LuaCheia or not, you'll probably agree it's the best
place for them!) and so it's probably best to get involved through
LuaCheia. I hope to be popping up there soon once I've read up a bit on
LuaCheia's organisation.

--
http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/ | The Next Station Is Oval (Anon)