Reuben Thomas wrote:

[snip]

I'm looking now for interest from three main classes of people:

1. Users.

[snip]

2. System integrators.

[snip]

3. Contributors. It's easy to add code to these libraries. I'm not
insisting on a particular layout or coding style (though that would be
nice); functionality is much more important. In particular, other than by
avoiding namespace clashes, I don't even think it's essential to make sure
that individual modules work well together (though in the long run it's
certainly desirable). I'd love to hear from anyone else who would like to
get involved (at the moment it's just me, John Belmonte and a few others
who've contributed code).

I'll be part of a project, where lua will be a major part of the functionality, using alot of libraries to manage different tasks involved. As each module becomes usefull, I would be happy to contribute our achievements to a larger library.

Thanks for listening!

Thanks for the initiative!

//Andreas