> Is there any port of LUA for S60 (ARM) platform ?

My port to Symbian 5 and below (see

http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/Lua

) works fine. Of course, using floating point is slow on the ARM, but it's
not noticeably slower than OPL, even though integers are available in the
latter. The main reason is probably that the interpreter is rather more
efficient.

> I'm not very familiar with LUA source code, but after fast look I saw
> that it uses floating point numbers internaly (LUA_NUMBER) and this
> probably cannot be easy changed to integer number -- right ??

Wrong. You just change the definition of lua_Number. Of course you can't
use the math library if lua_Number is an integral type, but otherwise Lua
works fine. I must admit that I've never tried this, though.

--
http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/ | fantasize, a.  the largest you can imagine