>I've tried to put the project on the sf.net without success (I'm a little lost with that sf.net "cvs-with-putty" thing).
>Does anybody have a clue to what files on the Lua5 source do I have to change to add these number support ?
>Thanks!

No, but I might be able to help you with the "cvs-with-putty thing" - I'm a cvs administrator at work (in a very small way) and a long-time putty fan.  Also, I think I saw some postings recently on the cvs-info list that may apply.  If you let me know what the problems were exactly (off-list, I guess) I'll see if I can help.

This is not entirely out of the good of my heart, because I'd be very interested in your palmOS port...